Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mocha - Part 1 of 2.

Martha invited me out to meet Mocha.  He had some behavioral issues that were getting so unpleasant his human family was no longer enjoying his company. He was very impatient when they fed him and not respectful of his human’s space when they came to him with food. They described him as being “piggy” about his food, acting like he was scared to death of starving and gobbling up all of his food. They were worried that if they brought in another horse, Mocha would transfer this piggy attitude to the new horse. He was an attractive gelding with a most unusual mark, there was a straight line down the middle of his face ~ one side was a pleasant brown and the other half was a subtly different, yet darker shade of brown. You could easily miss it if you looked at him casually, but once it was pointed out to you, it was very easy to see.

I introduced myself to Mocha and walked around him to make sure that he was comfortable with me being in his paddock. He was of stocky build but looked comfortable as he stood in front of us. Going to work/play, the first thing I asked was to “see” the overall “spirit” of the horse. I was immediately given a clear and distinct picture. Mocha was leaning back in a lounge chair on a gorgeous beach, with a colorful umbrella partially shading him from the sun. (Yes, he was horse in a human posture!)  I “knew” that there were waiters ready to bring him drinks and snacks if as much as clapped his hooves. He had a haughty attitude and I guessed that when he did clap, he expected immediate attention.

I couldn’t help but laugh as I told Martha what I was “seeing”.  It could easily have been my imagination coming up with a cartoon picture after what she had told me about his behavior. But that was indeed what I visualized the moment I “checked in.”

I did a body scan with an open palm over the top line of his body. Mocha was standing easily and was very excepting of the attention. I encountered small miasms, which are detectable blockages of the energy field which surrounds each and every thing on our planet and maybe in the entire universe.  These can typically be easily removed and I did so this day. Then I got out my pendulum and went to work.  I asked to see the direction and intensity of each of Mocha’s seven major chakras. Starting at the base of his tail I checked the 1st or “root chakra” and then traveled towards his head checking each of the next five chakras and found the first six were moving in a normal way.  So I was startled to get to the 7th “crown” chakra and watch the pendulum come to a complete stop. All on its own, it totally stopped moving. Okay; wasn’t expecting that. I looked at Martha and knew instantly that she had witnessed it as well.

… to be continued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment