Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who We Are

On the Wings of a Horse   is the result of my years of practical study, coupled with a strong desire to make a difference in my world, and my passion for the strength and beauty of my horse buddies. 

Finding and enrolling in Melisa Pearce’s program, Equine Gestalt Coaching Method TM, has been a dream come true and a life changing event for me.  I have likened this program to a basket that holds all of the life long learning and adventures that I have experienced. Plus it has taught me Gestalt theory and coaching methods which have added more direction and focus to my healing practices.

And how do horses fit into this scenario?  Horses have an amazing ability to read the energy of everything that comes their way. It was absolutely necessary to their thousands of years of survival to become the magnificent creatures that we love today. For large as they may be, they are prey animals; creatures that are hunted by predators. We, as human beings, have hunted and enslaved horses for much of our history together.

My horse, Lakota, has been teaching me a new way of interacting with her that has quietly woven into other arenas of my life, and enriched my personal journey on earth in ways that I never dreamed were possible. She is an amazing teacher.  I will be forever in her debt.

** It is our belief that horses have the ability, as well as the desire, to help us heal our wounded souls through their wisdom and their loving hearts.
** It is our desire to introduce you to the horse as we view them, as the wisdom carrying sentient beings that they truly are.
** It is our goal to help those of the human persuasion, to open their hearts to the healing powers of the horse and experience another way of walking on this earth.

We invite you to join us on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment