Friday, March 18, 2011

Mocha – Part 2 of 2.

.... continued  
                                    
I moved away from Mocha for a moment and then stepped back up and asked the pendulum to read his chakra one more time. Nothing, da nada!  I took a small step back from the horse, closed my eyes and asked to see the spirit of his crown chakra. I immediately found myself in what felt like a large, dark hole. There was no light. I had the sense of being suspended in a very dark canister. It wasn’t uncomfortable or scary, but it was very, very dark. I imagined a small light bulb hanging down from above and I could muster up a small amount of light, but I had the definite sense that I was doing it all by myself and for myself; there was no part of Mocha that was participating. “Well this is really a dreary place to be” I said to the spirit of the chakra, whose presence I could feel, but could not see. “I certainly would not want to hang out here myself.  In fact, I have another place that I go to often in my meditation and I would like to show that to you, would you like to see it?”
“Yes”
I felt the spirit did indeed want to go there with me. So I took just a second to visualize the open meadow with my special tree; it is sunny and bright there.  Some small details change when I go to my special place but the green meadow, the large tree and the sunshine are always dependably present. I get there quickly and easily, and in fact had only been there for a second, when I noticed a brown horse running and bucking and expressing great joy at being in this lovely meadow. “What do you think about this place? Isn’t it great!” I called out to the dark horse      .
“Yes, yes, thank you for showing me this meadow. I had forgotten that places like this existed. I have been trapped in that black, dark place for a long time. I didn’t know that I could get out of it!!” he exclaimed excitedly.
“Oh yes, you can come here any time you want and you can even change it to make it all your own,” I answered back. I had the sense that he was running through a vast number of pleasant scenarios, and I felt the presence of other horses that he would soon be bringing into the meadow. I looked at the spirit horse in front of me and noticed that there was a calm, happy look in his eye. We nodded to each other and I left the meadow.
I opened my eyes and looked at Mocha. He had a calm demeanor and was still enjoying having us stand around him. I gently scratched his shoulder, told Martha the vision I had just experienced, and took my pendulum out of my pocket. I placed it above his head and asked the spirit of the crown chakra to show me the direction and intensity of that chakra. It began to move in a large sweeping circle. WOW! Martha and I looked at one another and grinned. For this day, we were done.
Could it be that easy?  I believe that it can, maybe not always, but it can be clean and simple and still be wildly effective. I believe that with all my heart. I have had visions that were a lot more complicated, but it is a step by step process, going where spirit guides me. The emptier I am, the easier the process flows. I do know that.
At this point I did have a verbal talk with Mocha and told him that respect is a two way street. That if he wanted, needed or desired respect from another being, even a human, he had to show some respect as well. Horse and humans are two different species of sentient beings and the rules of behavior between the two are not always the same. I reminded him that his humans were wonderful caregivers who provided a very comfortable life for him, worked hard to bring him good quality food and water, and that this probably deserved a good deal more respect towards them on his part if he wanted to stay with them. And I had the sense that he did.

I have not seen Mocha again, but I have recently heard from Martha that amazing things are happening between the two of them!

The "Happy" end.


No comments:

Post a Comment